Prominent General Litigation Attorneys

  1. Home
  2.  » Personal Injury

Renowned Leaders In Litigation Involving Auto Accident, Employment Issues, Property Injuries And Defective Products

Established in 1986, our attorneys at Baker, Dublikar, Beck, Wiley & Mathews have represented many injured parties in civil suits, as well as those who have been accused of causing injury. Our attorneys are recognized among peers and colleagues throughout Stark County for our litigation expertise.

Individuals often ask what types of compensation (also referred to as damages) they can obtain in a personal injury lawsuit. The types available and how much will depend on the jurisdiction and your individual circumstances.

Compensation For Car, Truck, Bicycle And Pedestrian Accident Injuries

For those who have been injured in an auto accident, compensation can include:

  • Medical expenses, including doctor visits, rehabilitation, physical therapy sessions and prescription drug costs involved with your injuries
  • Lost wages, due to your inability to earn a paycheck because of your injury
  • Property damages, including physical damage to your vehicle from the collision
  • Punitive damages, for certain instances where the at-fault party’s actions were intentional or committed with reckless disregard

Compensation For Medical Mistakes

For those who have been victims of a medical error by a doctor, nurse or hospital staff members, recoverable damages can include:

  • Past, present and future medical expenses, for immediate care and long-term treatment
  • Past and future lost income, for permanent injuries that hinder you from your future earning potential
  • Pain and suffering, including emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life due to your injury

Contact Our Team

Reach out to us before speaking to any insurance company representative or agreeing to any type of settlement. We know the law and can make sure you are not being taken advantage of and will receive the maximum compensation under the law.

Don’t wait. There is a small window of time to file or respond to a claim.

Call 330-470-7780 now.